- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Xbox Series
- More Systems
- The Writhing Mire ghosts (spoilers?)
PlayStation 5 PC PlayStation 4 Xbox Series X Xbox One
- Topic Archived
More Topics from this Board
- Just bought this game, few questions(spoilers) 25 posts, 11/28 10:26PM
- Rouge and Socerer 4 posts, 12/29 1:06AM
- how do aspects work? 7 posts, 12/29 1:03AM
- Questions from a noob 5 posts, 12/29 12:43AM
- Musk Druid 25 posts, 12/25 7:24AM
- What is this heavy distortion around all my character models? Tech Support 2 Answers
- Can 2 players on couch co-op, play online with others like D3? Tech Support 2 Answers
- Why for me might the occultist not unlock feature to salvage/craft sigils? Tech Support 1 Answer
Heart's burden | diablo 4 wiki.
- Create new page
- Recent Changes
- Edit Open Graph
- Clear page cache
- Clear comments cache
- File Manager
- Page Manager
- Wiki Templates
- Comments Approval
- Wiki Settings
- Wiki Manager
Heart's Burden is a Side Quest in Diablo 4 . Heart's Burden can be found at The Swamp of Vanishing Souls, at The Writhing Mire in Hawezar . Side Quests are optional missions that players can complete in order to obtain different rewards. Players are usually rewarded XP, and Gold depending on their level. Completing Side Quests in a specific region will also add to the Region Renown. Side Quests can be acquired by encountering various events or interacting with different NPCs .
I have the sorrowful task of finding someone in town who knew this boy and returning his dagger to them.
Heart's Burden Objectives and Information
- View Location on Map: [Diablo 4 Map Link]
- Duration: 1-2 Minutes
- Starting Zone: The Swamp of Vanishing Souls
- Requires Stronghold Unlocked: No
- Requires Dungeon: No
- Quest-Chain: No
- Search for answers in Wejinhani
- Speak with Damen
Heart's Burden Walkthrough
The Quest begins when you pick up the Rusted Dagger after interacting with the Child's Corpse in The Swamp of Vanishing Souls, near the center of The Writhing Mire.
The next target location brings you to Wejinhani in the Dismal Foothills. If you've activated the Waypoint there already, teleport to it. Otherwise, place an objective marker for the fastest path there.
Someone in town's already yelling for help finding a boy. Speak to him and say, "I found your son in the swamp. He was killed by snakes. I'm so sorry." He'll express his grief in a heart-wrenching scene. This will complete the quest.
How to Unlock Heart's Burden
- Pick up the Rusted Dagger from the Child's Corpse in The Swamp of Vanished Souls
Heart's Burden Rewards in Diablo 4
- Renown : +20 Hawezar Renown
- Gold : Depends on Character Level
- Experience : Depends on Character Level
Other Rewards & Items:
- Item: Salvage Cache
Heart's Burden Notes, Tips, and Lore
- Notes & tips go here
- Recent Changes +
- File Manager +
- Page Manager +
- Create Wiki +
- ⇈ Back to top ⇈
All Hawezar hidden side quests
Part IV is here yay. Khejistan: All Khejistan hidden side quests - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com) Scosglen: Scosglen all drop item side quests - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com) Dry Stepps: All Dry Steppes drop side quests - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com) Fractured Peaks: All Fractured Peaks Hidden Side Quests - PC General Discussion - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)
Gem-Laden Geode : Found in Hewezar from ore deposits.Should be any ore deposits in the entire zone, but I found mine in Umir Plateau.
Budding Crimson Thorn: I found this from Angel Breath in the Forsaken Coast. Likely to come from any herbs in the area though.
Timeworn Timue doll: Dropped loose stones in the south east coast of the Forsaken Coast.
Curious Venom: Dropped from snake enemies i nthe writhing mire.
Chained Zakarum Repository: Dropped from corpses in the dismal foothills.
Rusted Dagger: When leaving the tree of whispers way point, head directly south and your character should voice line. Druids go “what?” A ghost child appears and points west. Going west just past the altar of Lillith and the ghost child will point south east. Head south east to find the child body and loot the dagger.
Hungering Necrolyte’s Cache: Found off of slain corpses in Toxic Fens. Mot corpses seem to be in the south east part of the area. This drop can take a while.
The next set of quests must be done in a certain order. Also spoilerino.
Lyndon, the rogue mercenary from diablo 3, has a questline here in Hewezar, in Backwater to be precise. You must complete his side quests in order to get the following drops.
1.) Kingsport Ale - This will be a random drop from treasure chests in Rotspill Delta. All known reports are from chests located near the Belfrey Zakara dungeon. This item can take a very long time to drop for some people, while others get it immediately on the first chest. It took me over 25 chests to drop. I found mine here:
2.) Forgotten Crossbow - After turning in the ale, return to Rotspill Delta and loot corpses anywhere in the zone until you get the drop. This is another painful search. Utilize the entire zone because corpse respawns are annoyingly slow and teleporting or changing world tiers did not help me. I found mine here:
3.) Thieves Guild Emblem : After turning in the forgotten crossbow you can purchase the Emblem from the Jewel Crafter in Zarbinzet. Turn this in to Lyndon to complete his story.
Awesome! Thanks again for sharing.
Farmed the Drowned for nearly 2 hours straight had no drop. I checked several YT videos and they all got their drop from “Loose Stone”. I got the timeworn doll on my 5th stone after less than 10 minutes looking for those in the surrounding area of Blackwater. Maybe you clicked on a stone while fighting drowned?
I also got my Timeworn Timue doll from a loose stone. I was grabbing them thank to your comment.
It entirely possible. I will add this to the post. Thank you both
OMFG thank you so much! Whoever designed the quests in this region can quit game development and jump off a bridge! Definition of tedium!
Thanks! I’m now 100% on all zones and all thanks to your posts. You did a saints job here.
Congrats! I’ve got one more zone of dungeons to do and it is such a slog haha!
Can confirm that this was also near the dungeon for me.
For me it was in the exact same location.
Most other drops I already had. The very last one was “Hungering Necrolyte’s Cache”. For me it dropped in the center south region. Good that you mentioned it takes a while - it was the last one for me. All the other drops were somewhat common (except the non-obvious quests etc.).
I always did it like this: when not sure which very last quest is missing: Simply checking the description for “rare” drops. Then get the mindset to clear the complete area systematically. This usually worked fine.
So happy the side quest part is finished - mostly enjoyable - finishing it was cumbersome - but otherwise - never again full completion :D.
I felt the same way. I must do this once and then never again!
This is awesome! Thank you.
Thanks for this, I only have 1 quest left to have all areas at 100% completion. Unfortunately I have no idea which one it is. Looking at this list I think I have all of them done.
Rusted dagger? Check All of Lyndons chain? Check Budding Crimson? Check Timeworn Doll? Check Etc Etc…
Guess I just spend a few hours on each, and see if I get one I missed.
They need a completed quest tracker, or someone need to figure out how to find the data.
Update: Got it! “Hungering Necrolyte’s Cache” was the one.
Feels good to get done.
im in the same boat, all done but 1 hazewar side quest.
im mosty likely missing “Curious Venom” or “Hungering Necrolyte’s Cache”, but i the end it might be any quest -.-
E: it was the hungering necrolyte cache in the end, just found it. Found a bug also, none of the quest mobs are inside the quest area lol, not a single Nangari mob inside the quest are is counting for the quest → https:// imgur . com/a/rgoeZSk
i got the timeworn timue doll from loose stones in dismal foothills. it is not restricted to forsaken coast
I don’t know if anyone mentioned it but i got the curious venom while doing the quest for hungering necrolythe’s cache south east part of toxic fens. ( again from the snake enemies)
I have no idea which quests I got left to do. Am I expected to run all of these for several hours, hoping I find the ones I’m missing? Why is an easy-to-implement and much-needed QoL improvement such as a quest tracker not in the game?
Im 1 quest of completing this area now thanks to this post,problem is ive no idea what quest im missing. So stupid not to be able to see full list of quests you’ve completed.
Just as a data point, the crossbow dropped for me in the exact same spot as referenced by Zolmation.
Same here - though to add to this I didn’t find a single loose stone in the Forsaken Coast. So I searched on YT and found this video showing it drops in Toxic fens - Timeworn Timue Doll Location Timeworn Effigy Diablo 4 - YouTube - I then went to the Toxic fens (Why it is fens instead of Fens when all other zones capitalize the first letter of each word?) and got it within turning over 3 loose stones.
The same reason its Ceder Wood Axe, but it’s Cedar Staff.
All Interactive Maps and Locations
Judgement of the swamp.
With the incense in hand after defeating Mohlon, Snake Queen in Cold Blood , you can now head for the altar that Timue spoke of. This part of our Diablo 4 walkthrough will guide you through this next step in the questline with Lorath and Neyrelle.
The altar can be found at the spot on the map below.
Once you arrive, speak with Neyrelle and then follow them to the Bloodstained Altar. Once there, slay the enemies first before lighting the incense.
This will begin a cutscene with a very large serpent creating a path for you through the swamp. When it’s done, the quest will be complete.
To go to the next quest in Act 5 's walkthrough, click here:
- The Serpentine Path
To return to the main Walkthrough page, click here:
- Diablo 4 Walkthrough
Up Next: The Serpentine Path
Top guide sections.
- Beginner's Guide - Tips for Getting Started
- How to Start A Seasonal Character
- World Tier Guide and Overview
Was this guide helpful?
How to clear the Swamp’s Protection quest in Diablo 4
Here’s how to fix the Swamp’s Protection bug
The Swamp’s Protection is a seemingly unremarkable quest in Diablo 4 . You’ll find it in the Blightmarsh region of Hawezar, in a small shack all by its lonesome. Inside, you’ll find an NPC named Timue who asks you to deliver some supplies to three different people. Easy enough, right?
Well, it turns out that the Swamp’s Protection has a few curveballs that might give players trouble. For example, before you can deliver any supplies, you’ll have to grab them out of a treasure chest behind Timue (pictured below). This isn’t exactly hard, but the box does blend in a bit with its surroundings, so it might confuse you on your first pass. However, one objective in this quest is seemingly bugged, but you can fortunately clear the quest regardless of that .
Here’s the rundown.
Where to find Baridan and Duraya
Once you grab the supplies from the chest, your first tasks shouldn’t give you much trouble. Follow the quest objectives, as they’ll indicate wide areas for you to search. In spite of that, you really can’t miss the NPCs at this stage. Just to be safe, here’s the location for Baridan if you’re having trouble.
Afterwards, here’s where you’ll find Duraya.
After this, you’ll receive instructions to visit Raldin, the last person on the supply list. To find him, head east toward the updated quest area marker. Look for a bandit camp here, which will feature a basin to restore your health and several objects you can interact with.
However, if you’re unlucky, no bandits will spawn here. And unfortunately, if you can’t clear out the bandit camp, you can’t finish the quest. Thankfully we have an easy fix.
How to find the Bandit Camp and fix the Swamp’s Protection bug
To fix this quest, simply leave, clear a cellar or dungeon, and then return . This method worked for me, and other anecdotes online indicate that instanced areas like these should fix this quest. If everything works properly, you should see a small group of enemies to dispatch upon your return. Do what you do best and take out the crowd.
With your objectives completed, return to Timue to resolve the quest. Hopefully this bug will receive patches in the future, but in the meantime, just follow these tips to keep your progress moving.
Filed under... #Diablo 4 #guides
- View history
Swamp Ghost in Resurrected
Swamp Ghosts are variants of the Willowisp . They are the spirits of those who died violent deaths and whose corpses remained in the noisome muck of the swamps of Kurast . 
- 1.1 Statistics
- 1.2 Development
- 2 References
In-Game [ ]
They are unused. They have a 60% chance to deal Mana Burn with melee. While their name points to a possibility of them being in Great Marsh , there is Gloam there already, and they have a bigger level than that location.
Statistics [ ]
Development [ ].
Swamp Ghost was named Swamp Wisp at some point of development.
References [ ]
- ↑ To Hell and Back
Gloam • Swamp Ghost • Burning Soul • Black Soul
- 3 Insight Rune Word
Diablo 4 The Writhing Mire Side Quests
The location of The Writhing Mire is Hawezar.
- The Writhing Mire
Renown Value: 20 per quest.
Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting
- Diablo 4 Season 2 Items, Gold, Boosting (6% off coupon: vhpg ). Fast and safe Diablo IV Items. 5-star service, nice discount, instant delivery.
- Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting (6% off coupon: z123 ). Cheap Diablo 4 Gold, Items, Boosting Services. Fast Delivery. Cheap Prices. Safety Guaranteed. Payment: PayPal, Skrill, Cryptocurrencies.
- Crusaders' Monument
- Dismal Foothills
- Eriman's Pyre
- Fethis Wetlands
- Fields of Desecration
- Forsaken Coast
- Haunted Wreckage
- Rotspill Delta
- Ruins of Rakhat Keep
- Umir Plateau
- The Swamp's Protection
- Venom of the Nangari
- A Question of Self
- A Series of Steps
- Chained Zakarum Repository
- Closing The Book
- Desperate Remedies
- Fungal Remedies
- Gift of the Swamp
- Heart of Mold
- Past Regrets
- What Can't Be Cured
- At Any Cost
- By Three They Come
- Flesh and Blood
- One Little Red Sprig
- Poisoned Hearts
- A Debt Repaid
- Bait the Trap
- Brought to Heel
- Dead in the Water
- Dead to Rights
- Discretionary Spending
- Necrotic Research
- The Greater Good
- Timeworn Effigy
- Turbulent Waters
- Drink to the Past
- Ire of the Witch
- Perceived Threat
- Song of Rot
- Traveler's Superstition
- Lost Legacy
- Growing Reminders
- Heart's Burden
- Tangled Memories
- Unearthed Regrets
- Hungering Necrolyte's Cache
- A Price to Pay
- Coiled Grasp
- Glittering Abundance
- Overstepping the Mark
- Remnants of Faith
- The Heretic
- To Walk a Dark Path
- Left Behind
The Swamp’s Protection Side Quest Guide
Last Updated: July 24th 2023
Share on Social
Learn all about the rewards, starting location, and how to complete the The Swamp's Protection Side Quest.
Region: Hawezar Zone: Blightmarsh Started by: Timue
Renown : 30 Gold and Experience: Depends on Character Level Duration: 4:00 Minutes Item Reward: Herb Cache
Quest Map and Quest Objectives
- Get Timue's gifts for the infected
- Find Baridan , Duraya , and Raldin
- Kill the bandits
- Talk to Raldin
- Find the bandit camp
- Return to Timue
In this section we write a detailed rundown of all quest objectives:
- Get Timue's gifts for the infected - Click on Timue's Chest inside of Timue's Hovel after speaking with her. Out of the chest drops Timue's Supplies . Pick this up. You can find this location in the southeastern part of Blightmarsh .
- Speak to Baridan immediately to the west of Timue's Hovel .
- Speak to Duraya a bit further to the west in the center of the marked area on the map.
- Find Raldin just north of Timue's Hovel .
- Kill the Bandits - Kill the bandits that spawn next to Raldin .
- Talk to Raldin - Speak to Raldin .
- Find the Bandit Camp - Travel a bit northeast to the northern part of the Forsaken Coast .
- Kill the Bandits - Kill the bandits found at the camp.
- Return to Timue - Speak with Timue. This completes the quest.
Key Locations and NPCs
Written by DarkHumility Reviewed by Facefoot
- Terms of Service
© 2024 Maxroll Media Group, All Rights Reserved
Diablo 4 (D4) Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
- Interactive Map
- Uber Bosses
- World Bosses
- Mystery Chests
Hawezar Side Quests
The Swamp's Protection Walkthrough and Where to Find Bandit Camp
★ The Midwinter Blight event is live as of December 12, 2023! ┗ Midwinter Proof | Red-Cloaked Horror ★ Check out our Blighted Revelry Map here! ★ AoZ Build Guides | AoZ Tier List | Tears of Blood ┗ Barb | Druid | Necro | Rogue | Sorc ★ See all Living Steel Chest Locations !
The Swamp's Protection is a side quest in Diablo 4 (Diablo IV). Read on to learn where to find the bandit camp, how to unlock The Swamp's Protection, a list of quest objectives, rewards, as well as a complete walkthrough.
List of Contents
- How to Unlock
- Quest Walkthrough
Find Baridan, Duraya, and Raldin
Find the bandit camp.
- Related Guides
The Swamp's Protection Overview
Basic information, how to unlock the swamp's protection, speak to timue in blightmarsh.
Speak to Timue in the Dark Dross of the Blightmarsh in order to start the quest.
The Swamp's Protection Walkthrough
Diablo iv related guides.
List of Side Quests by Region
Side quest related guides.
- Best Side Quests to Complete
Kehjistan Side Quests
We at Game8 thank you for your support.
In order for us to make the best articles possible, share your corrections, opinions, and thoughts about 「The Swamp's Protection Walkthrough and Where to Find Bandit Camp | Diablo 4 (D4)」 with us!
When reporting a problem, please be as specific as possible in providing details such as what conditions the problem occurred under and what kind of effects it had.
Do you want to send this information?
- Diablo 4 Wiki Top
Seasons and Season 2
- Season 2 Guide and All Season Mechanics
Getting Started in Season 2
- Season 2 Best Class Tier List
- How to Start and Create a Seasonal Character
- Should You Skip Campaign in Season 2?
Season 2 Midwinter Blight Guides
- How to Farm and Use Blighted Fragments
- How to Farm and Use Lost Heirlooms
- How to Farm and Use Red Cloaked Trophy
- How to Summon Red-Cloaked Horror
- Blighted Revelry Event Locations
- All Midwinter Transmogs and Cosmetics
Season 2 Guides
- Season 2 Questline Walkthrough
- Season 2 Leveling Guide
- Season 2 Journey Guide
- Blood Harvest Guide
- How to Farm Potent Blood
- How to Farm Hunter's Acclaim Points
- How to Farm Cleansing Acid
- How to Spawn Blood Seekers
- 1.2.0 Patch Notes
- Best Season Blessing for Season 2
- How to Complete Beckoning Thirst
- How to Unlock Abattoir of Zir
- How to Craft Bloodforged Sigils
Season 2 Vampiric Powers
- List of Vampiric Powers and Pacts Explained
- Best Vampiric Powers Tier List
- Vampiric Curse Explained
Season 2 Uber Bosses
- Uber Bosses: New Endgame Bosses and Rewards
- Grigoire Location and Unique Drops
- Echo of Varshan Location and Unique Drops
- Lord Zir Location and Unique Drops
- Echo of Duriel Location and Unique Drops
- The Beast in the Ice Location and Unique Drops
Season 2 Uber Boss Materials
- Living Steel Chest Locations and Map
- How to Get Distilled Fear
- How to Get Exquisite Blood
- How to Get Malignant Body Parts
- How to Get Gurgling Head
- How to Get Blackened Femur
- How to Get Trembling Hand
- How to Get Malignant Heart
- How to Get Mucus-Slick Egg
- How to Get Shard of Agony
- Battle Pass Explained
- Season Journey Explained
All Season Mechanics
- Malignant Hearts (Season 1)
- Vampiric Powers (Season 2)
- Blood Harvest (Season 2)
- What Carries Over to Seasons?
- How to Transfer Renown to Seasonal Characters
- Is Seasonal Rebirth Coming to Diablo 4?
- How to Get Smoldering Ashes
- Should You Make a Seasonal Character?
- Can Your Transfer Items to Seasonal Characters?
- What Happens to Your Stash after Season Ends?
- Cow Level Found: Location and How to Unlock
- Cow Relic Locations and Best Cow Farming Routes
- How to Get the Strange Key
- What Does the Stamina Potion Do?
- Latest News and Events
News and Info
- Update 1.2.2 Patch Notes and Summary
- Update 1.2.1 Patch Notes and Summary
- Update 1.2.3 Patch Note and Summary
- November 30 Campfire Chat Notes
- Best Class Tier List
- Barbarian Class Guide
- Rogue Class Guide
- Sorcerer Class Guide
- Druid Class Guide
- Necromancer Class Guide
- Best Builds Tier List
- Abattoir of Zir Builds Tier List
- All Uber Lilith Builds
- Barbarian Leveling Build
- Druid Leveling Build
- Necro Leveling Build
- Rogue Leveling Build
- Sorcerer Leveling Build
Endgame Barbarian Builds
- Walking Arsenal
- Double Swing
- Whirlwind Build
- Rend Bleed Build
- Thorns Barbarian Build
Endgame Druid Builds
- Tornado Wolf Build
- Bulwark Storm Claw Build
- Pulverize Werebear Build
- Trample Fury Build
- Lightning Storm Wolf Build
- Poison Shred Build
Endgame Necromancer Builds
- Corpse Explosion Blight Build
- Bone Spear Build
- Infinimist Build
- Blood Lance Build
- Sever Build
- Blood Surge Build
- Ring of Mendeln Build
Endgame Rogue Builds
- Rapid Fire Build
- Twisting Blades Build
- Barrage Build
- Death Trap Build
- Penetrating Shot Build
Endgame Sorcerer Builds
- Chain Lightning Build
- Ball Lightning Build
- Blizzard Build
- Fireball Build
- Arc Lash Charged Bolts Build
- Fireball Meteor Build
Tips and Tricks
- Best Tricks for Getting Started
- Best Quest Order
- Skill Tree Explained
- List of Controls
- Character Customization Options
- How to Make a Battle.Net Account
- Best Settings for PC
- Best Settings for Console
- Does Diablo 4 Beta Data Carry Over?
- Difficulty Settings and World Tiers Guide
- Best World Tier: Adventurer or Veteran?
- Compatible Video Card List
- Best Equipment for Early Game
- PC Controller Support
- What to Spend Gold On
- How to Claim All Rewards and Preorder Bonuses
- Stat Guide: All Stats Explained
- List of All Status Effects: Buffs and Debuffs
- Combat Guide: How to Beat Hard Enemies
- Early Game Guide: What to Do First
Tips, Tricks, and Game Mechanics
- What Does Mark For Blood Do?
- How to Get the Darkblade
- Mutterlock Chest Puzzle: How to Open
- How to Skip Campaign and What Carries Over
- How to Trade
- How to Target Farm Legendaries
- Multiplayer Guide: How to Play Co-Op With Friends
- Respec Cost Guide
- EXP Farming Guide
- Battle Pass Guide
- Trophies and Achievements Guide
- Renown System Guide
- Legendary Farming Guide
- Where to Sell Items
- Faded Plaque Puzzle Solutions
- How to Evade
- What is the Codex of Power?
- How to Summon the Golem
- What is Hardcore Mode?
- How to Get a Whispering Key and Open Silent Chests
- How to Highlight All Interactables
- Elective Mode: How to Assign Skills
- Can You Change Classes?
- How to Stagger Bosses
- How to Create a Clan
- List of Shrine Effects
- How to Get Missed Legendary Drops
- List of Challenges and Titles
- How to Use Aspects
- How to Farm Expertise Quickly
- How to Teleport to a Party Member's Location
- Party Bonuses and Group Scaling Explained
- Powerleveling Guide
- How to Clear Dungeons Fast
- How to Make a Build
- How to Hunt for Treasure Goblins
- Close vs Distant Explained
- How to Reset Dungeons
Currency Farming Guides
- Gold Farming Guide
- How to Farm Obols
- Aberrant Cinders
- Endgame Content Guide
- How to Farm Uniques
- Sacred and Ancestral Items Explained
- Leaderboards Release Date
- Barbarian Arsenal System
- Rogue Specialization
- Sorcerer Enchantments
- Druid Spirit Boons
- Necromancer Book of the Dead
- What is the Max Level?
- Should You Uninstall the Beta?
- Can You Zoom Out?
- Do You Need to Play Diablo 3 First?
- Are There Set Items in Diablo 4?
- Does Diablo 4 Have Followers?
- How to Use Two-Handed Weapons
- What Is the Maximum Party Size?
- Can You Augment Equipment?
- Where is Kyovashad?
- What to Inscribe into the Wood in Kyovashad
- Is There WASD Movement?
- How to Update Graphics Drivers
- How to Change Voice and Text Language
- List of Accessibility Features
- Should You Use Keyboard or Controller?
- How to Show FPS and Latency
- Campaign Length: How Long to Beat
- Should you Sell or Salvage?
- How to Save
- Death Penalty Explained
- What Happens When Items Break?
- Can You Change Your Name?
- Is There A Guest Pass?
- How to Use Voice Chat
- List of Hairstyles and Hair Colors
- Can You Minimize the Map?
- How to Save Outfits
- How to Take Screenshots on PC
- What Does Rarity Affect?
- Is Deckard Cain in Diablo 4?
- Is There a Monthly Fee?
- Is Loot Shared Between Characters?
- Missables and One-Time Events Guide
- Best Character Name: Are Names Unique?
- List of Secrets and Easter Eggs
- Are There Private Servers?
- Is There a Loot Filter?
Maps and Regions
- List of All Regions
- Fractured Peaks Interactive Map
- Scosglen Interactive Map and Renown Guide
- Dry Steppes Interactive Map and Renown Guide
- Kehjistan Interactive Map and Renown Guide
- Hawezar Interactive Map and Renown Guide
- All Waypoint Locations
- Fractured Peaks Waypoint Locations
- Scosglen Waypoint Locations
- Dry Steppes Waypoint Locations
- Kehjistan Waypoint Locations
- Hawezar Waypoint Locations
- All Cellar Locations
- List of Main Quests
- List of Priority Quests
- Mount: Donan's Favor
- The Helltide Rises
- Sigil Crafting
- Whispers of the Dead
- Fields of Hatred
- World Tier 3: Nightmare
Class Specialization Quests
- All Class Specialization Quests
- Rogue: True Potential
- Sorcerer: Legacy of the Magi
- Barbarian: Masters of Battle
- Druid: Spirits of the Lost Grove
- Necromancer: Call of the Underworld
- List of Side Quests
- All Fractured Peaks Side Quests
- All Scosglen Side Quests
- All Dry Steppes Side Quests
- All Kehjistan Side Quests
- All Hawezar Side Quests
PVP (Fields of Hatred)
- PVP Guide: How to Unlock Fields of Hatred
- How to Get and Purify Seeds of Hatred
- Red Dust Farming Guide
Tree of Whispers
- How to Complete the Tree of Whispers
- Best Tree of Whispers Rewards
- Best Whispers to Complete
- How to Get and Use Grim Favors
- Helltide Event Guide
- Mystery Chest Locations and Map
- List of World Events
- All Fractured Peaks World Events
- All Scosglen World Events
- All Dungeon Events
- The Gathering Legions Zone Event
- List of All Aspects
Aspects by Type
- List of All Offensive Aspects
- List of All Defensive Aspects
- List of All Mobility Aspects
- List of All Utility Aspects
- List of All Resource Aspects
- List of Extractable Aspects
- List of Unique Items
- List of Uber Uniques
- List of Malignant Rings
- Barbarian Unique Items
- Rogue Unique Items
- Sorcerer Unique Items
- Necromancer Unique Items
- Druid Unique Items
- Non-Class Specific Unique Items
Rare Spawns and Drops
- All Rare Spawns and Drops
- List of All NPCs
All NPC Vendors
- All Purveyor of Curiosities Features
- All Blacksmith Features
- All Occultist Features
- All Alchemist Features
- All Jeweler Features
- All Stable Master Features
All PvP NPC Vendors
- Cursed Scroll Vendor Guide
- Unconventional Mount Armor Vendor Guide
- Odds and Ends Vendor Guide
- Unsavory Oddities Vendor Guide
- List of All Skills
- Paragon System Explained
- All Paragon Boards by Class
- All Glyphs by Class
- How to Farm Glyphs
- Best Glyphs to Upgrade
- List of All Items
- List of All Consumables
- Healing Potions
- Scroll of Amnesia
All Upgrade Materials
- List of All Upgrade Materials
- Scattered Prisms
- Forgotten Souls
- All Dungeon Locations
- Best Dungeons to Farm
- All Capstone Dungeons
- Cathedral of Light Location and Guide
- Fallen Temple Location and Guide
- Echo of Lilith Location and Guide
Fractured Peaks Dungeons
- All Fractured Peaks Dungeons
Altars of Lilith
- Altars of Lilith Map and All Locations
- Fractured Peaks
- Dry Steppes
- All Stronghold Locations
- All Fractured Peaks Stronghold Locations
- All Dry Steppes Stronghold Locations
- All Hawezar Stronghold Locations
- All Scosglen Stronghold Locations
- All Kehjistan Stronghold Locations
Fractured Peaks Strongholds
- How to Beat Nostrava Stronghold
- How to Beat Malnok Stronghold
- How to Beat Kor Dragan Stronghold
Dry Steppes Strongholds
- How to Beat The Onyx Watchtower Stronghold
- How to Beat Temple of Rot Stronghold
- How to Beat Ruins of Qara-Yisu Stronghold
- How to Beat Eriman’s Pyre Stronghold
- How to Beat Crusader’s Monument Stronghold
- How to Beat Vyeresz Stronghold
- How to Beat Moordaine Lodge Stronghold
- How to Beat Hope’s Light Stronghold
- How to Beat Tur Dulra Stronghold
- How to Beat Alcarnus Stronghold
- How to Beat Altar of Ruin Stronghold
- How to Beat Omath's Redoubt Stronghold
- List of All Gems
Transmog and Cosmetics
- Transmog Guide and List
- All Armor Set Transmogs
- All Weapon Transmogs
- All PvP Cosmetics
- All Barbarian Transmogs
- All Rogue Transmogs
- All Sorcerer Transmogs
- All Necromancer Transmogs
- All Druid Transmogs
- All Mount Armors
- All Mount Trophies
- All Back Trophies
- All Markings
- All Headstones
- List of All Shop Bundles
- How to Unlock Mounts and List of Mounts
- Blood Bay Steed
- Bloody Steed
- Caldeum Steed
- Decaying Steed
- Dustback Steed
- Liath Icehowl
- Light Bearer
- Marsh Roan Steed
- Mottled Steed
- OId Nell Steed
- Primal Instinct
- Spectral Charger
- Triune Charger
- All World Bosses Schedule and Locations
- Ashava the Pestilent
- The Wandering Death
- Avarice the Gold Cursed
- List of All Bosses
- Elias Hatred's Remnant
- The Butcher
- Blood Bishop
- Outlaw Sharpshooter
- Cyhrach The First Born
- The Curator
Vessel of Hatred
- Vessel of Hatred Expansion
- Glossary: List of Diablo Terms
- Item Power Explained
- Release Time Countdown
- Early Access Start Time
- Preload Date and Time: How to Preload
- Cross-Play and Cross-Progression Guide
- Limited Collector's Box Guide
- Preorder Guide and Bonuses
- All New Gameplay Features
- Is Diablo 4 Pay to Win?
- Available Platforms and Consoles
- Server Status
- SteelSeries Promotion
- Multiplayer Features
- Should You Buy the Ultimate Edition?
- Is Diablo 4 an MMO?
- How Long Do Queues Take?
- Is Diablo 4 on Mac?
- All Cinematic and Gameplay Trailers
- Is Seasonal Rebirth Coming?
- Is There a Cow Level?
- Are Classes Gender Locked?
- Is Diablo 4 Coming to Xbox Game Pass?
- Xbox Series X Diablo 4 Bundle
- Is the Paladin Class Coming?
- Is Season Journey Coming?
- Is Diablo 4 Region Locked?
- Will There Be a Real-Money Auction House?
- Wings of the Creator Emote
- Lorath Nahr
Updates and Patch Notes
- All Updates and Patch Notes
All Bugs and Error Codes
- All Known Issues and Error Codes
- List of All Affixes
All Activision Blizzard Wikis
- Diablo Immortal
- Overwatch 2
- Warcraft Rumble
Game8.jp Japanese Walkthrough
- 1 How to Farm and Use Red Cloaked ...
- 2 Abattoir of Zir Guide (AoZ) - Ho...
- 3 List of Secrets and Easter Eggs
- 4 Frostburn Unique Effect and How ...
- 5 Aspect of Unrelenting Fury Effec...
- We could not find the message board you were looking for.
Super Mario RPG Review
Game8's Game Of The Year Awards 2023
Dungeons of Sundaria Review
The Biggest Gaming News Stories of 2023
More Gaming News
Genshin Impact Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Honkai: Star Rail Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet (SV) Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Dragon Quest Monsters: The Dark Prince Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Pokemon UNITE Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Fire Emblem Heroes (FEH) Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Super Mario RPG Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Pokemon Legends: Arceus Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
New Pokemon Snap Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
FF7 Remake Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
Elden Ring Walkthrough & Guides Wiki
All rights reserved
©2022 BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All trademarks referenced herein are the properties of their respective owners. The copyrights of videos of games used in our content and other intellectual property rights belong to the provider of the game. The contents we provide on this site were created personally by members of the Game8 editorial department. We refuse the right to reuse or repost content taken without our permission such as data or images to other sites.
- Popular Articles